Waterways Ireland is delighted to launch the 2019 Waterways Ireland Events programme.
To assist event organisers to make an effective and eligible application Waterways Ireland has updated the guidelines for 2019 and also provided a user manual and video tutorials should assistance be needed to complete the online application.
The closing date to submit applications is Wednesday 16th January 2019.
· View the attached guidelines and make an application via https://eventsprogramme.waterwaysireland.org
· As in 2018 all applications should be submitted using the online system.
· In order to submit an application an online account is needed. Applicants who applied in 2018 should use their same online account. You can request a password reset if needed at the log in screen. If you require assistance please get in touch using the contact details below.
· You can save and review your online application as required until you submit.
· You will receive a confirmation email when you have successfully submitted your application. If you do not receive this please check your junk mail. Please get in touch if the email is still not received.
· Applicants are not required to submit the application in hard copy format, and all correspondence will be sent by email to the address used to register.
· Incomplete or late applications cannot be submitted via this system.
If an applicant has special needs or requires assistance to complete the form they can seek advice from the Waterways Ireland Events Team +44 (0)28 6634 6218 (Northern Ireland) or +353(0)719650787 (Ireland). Please note that Waterways Ireland staff are unable to complete the online application form on behalf of applicants.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on the above telephone numbers or firstname.lastname@example.org