The Loughs Agency is pleased to advise that its Sustainable Development Fund (or SDF) is now open.
Some information follows and further information is available at –
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Loughs Agency may provide funding to support sustainable development of marine tourism and/or angling in the Foyle or Carlingford areas.
Application forms are available by download from web or by application to Loughs Agency.
Information sessions will be held –
• 11 February 2013 7:30pm Bagenals Castle, Castle Street, Newry BT34 2DA
• 13 February 2013 7:30pm Loughs Agency, Victoria Road, Prehen BT47 2AB
DATES AND DEADLINES
Completed application forms must be received at Loughs Agency headquarters by the dates below to permit assessment.
Cut off dates:
• 10:00am 25 February 2013
• 10:00am 25 March 2013
• 10:00am 29 April 2013
• 10:00am 17 June 2013
The Loughs Agency is seeking applications under the following themes:
Funding of up to £1,000 (or euro equivalent) at up to 75% support.
Funding to support events that benefit the Foyle or Carlingford areas and which have a marine tourism and/or angling focus.
SDF CAPITAL AND OTHER
Funding of up to £7,500 (or euro equivalent) at up to 75% support.
• Development of access and other infrastructure for marine tourism and angling (including disabled access)
• Development of marine tourism and angling product
• Accommodation enhancement / development that focuses on providing facilities for those engaged in marine tourism and angling (drying rooms, prepare your catch facility etc)
• Training that develops and enhances marine tourism and angling capacity
Telephone enquiries: from Northern Ireland 028 7134 2100; from Ireland 048 7134 2100