Register for our Building Momentum Conference on Friday 3rd November at Titanic. We have a great line up of keynote speakers and workshops which should cater for all sports and organisations. This conference is not only for female attendees and we encourage males to also attend as the topics will be relevant across all sports, physical activity, community and ev
The aim of the conference is to build on the momentum gathered from Northern Ireland hosting two major sporting events this summer and to continue to raise the profile of female sport and physical activity. The conference welcomes both female and male attendees from across the entire sport and physical activity sector in Northern Ireland and further afield.
We will have three high profile and influential keynote speakers:
· Denise Lewis OBE – Olympic Gold Medallist and TV Presenter
· Louise Martin CBE – President of the Commonwealth Games Federation
· Maria Costello MBE – Motorcycle Racer
There will also be four workshops and attendees will have the opportunity to select two. The workshop titles include:
· Major Tournament Profile & Legacy (IFA & Ulster Rugby)
· Volunteering at Events ( Volunteer Now)
· Event Experiences (Netball NI)
· Engaging Young People (Youth Sport Trust)
The cost of the conference is £20.
Follow the link below or click on BOOK NOW on the poster attached to register.