Open to both National Association members and non-members, these sessions will provide you with a window in to our environmental and access work through our Clear Access Clear Waters Campaign.
- Richard and Chantelle will take you on a journey around our precious waterways and look at ways you can experience (and at the same time protect) the unique flora and fauna of the United Kingdom.
- Ben Seal will give you an inspiring update on our Clear Access Clear Waters Campaign and the development of the Paddlers Code, exploring how you can help us to bring it to life across our paddling community.
Coaches and Leaders will automatically have 5 CPD points added to their record for attending each Webinar.
So, pop the kettle on, have a watch party and join us in front of the fire this winter. Sign up using the links below:
Environment and Waterways Webinars
Clear Access Clear Waters Webinars
- Thursday 27th October – 7.30pm
- Wednesday 16th November – 7.30pm
- Wednesday 25th January 2023 – 7.30pm