COACH DEVELOPMENT COURSES
Coachworks is an innovative programme which gives coaches the opportunity to extend their knowledge across a wide range of topics through practical workshops, each led by high calibre tutors.
Taking place in Craigavon and Armagh over alternate nights in January 2012, the programme will cover hot topics relating to optimal performance and provide ready to use examples for those coaches working with individuals and teams of all ages and abilities.
This year’s programme includes:
· Mon 16th January 2012 – Strength and Conditioning; Laying the Foundations (Chris Shields)
· Tues 17th January 2012 – Goalkeeping Clinic(Mickey Keenan)
· Wed 18th January 2012 – Winning Mind; Winning Team(Dr. John Kremer)/EM>
· Thurs 19th January 2012 – First to the Ball (Keith Hennessy)
· Mon 23rd January 2012 – Fundamentals of Games(Terence McWilliams)
· Tues 24th January 2012 – Fit to Eat(Sharon Madigan)
· Wed 25th January 2012 – Fit 4 Performance; Developing Fitness and Skills for Field Based Sports through Challenging Drills(Alfie Wylie)
· Thurs 26th January 2012 – Handling Skills for Female Athletes(Dr Caroline O’Hanlon)
Coachworks 2012 is organised through Craigavon Sports Advisory Council and Armagh Sports Forum .
For further information on the Coachworks 2012 programme or to book places on any of the courses please click here or contact the Sports Development Unit on 028 3831 1692 or 028 3831 1691.