NEW for 2021
Becoming a Delivery Partner gives you the opportunity to join a supportive scheme to help you develop and grow your paddlesports activity.
Delivery Partners can choose from Bronze, Silver or Gold packages of support, depending on your organisations needs.
Can I become a Delivery Partner?
The scheme is open to businesses who provide paddlesport activity. This includes sole traders, activity centres, hire providers, small and large organisations, etc, in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, as well as Internationally.
Why should I become a Delivery Partner?
Becoming a partner with British Canoeing offers you a variety of benefits.
- Premium listings. Delivery Partners will be listed on our maps and course listings, giving you maximum exposure to new customers.
- Access to the British Canoeing Delivery Partner Logo and marketing collateral. These tools will enable you to brand your high quality sessions and promote your partnership with British Canoeing.
- British Canoeing Recognised Delivery Partner Plaque. Display your high-quality plaque, letting your customers know that you offer high-quality paddlesport sessions and learning opportunities.
- Dedicated Support. A team who understands the needs of the paddlesport market, offering delivery and operational support, quality assurance and technical support and guidance.
- Exclusive training opportunities. Delivery Partners will get access to discounted training opportunities, as well as a virtual conference.
For further details, please click here.