- Our workshops are aimed at all sports clubs within Northern Ireland.
- They are free of charge as they are fully funded by Sport Northern Ireland.
- The workshops are facilitated by former Gaelic Footballer Oisin McConville.
- They can be facilitated face-to-face or via Zoom.
- Topics covered include: Emotional & Mental Health, Addiction and Substance Use and Player Lifestyle.
- We can adapt the workshop to suit a range of age groups from 15yrs upwards and staff.
- Workshops can accommodate anywhere from 5 – 50+ people depending on the space.
- This is a single workshop lasting around an hour with time for questions etc afterwards.
- We are currently offering this on Monday & Thursday evenings or any weekday between 9am and 4pm.
- To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) The Canoe Association of Northern Ireland, Belfast Boat Club, 12 Lockview Road, Belfast BT95FJ | Tel: 07526691171 | Email: email@example.com
Designed by Mark Breen