£1,000 – £10,000 Funding available
Active Awards is a Sport Northern Ireland small grants programme primarily aimed at grassroots community based sport. The programme aims to prioritise investment in sports clubs, community groups and governing bodies of sport, especially those based in areas of greatest need that will deliver increases in sports participation amongst the identified target groups.
Sport Northern Ireland’s Active Awards Programme seeks to prioritise the development of projects which contribute to addressing the continued under-representation in sport amongst the below target groups:
- Women and girls
- People with a disability
- People living in areas of greatest need
Who Can Apply
- Governing Bodies of Sport (recognised by Sport Northern Ireland)
- Sport Clubs (must be affiliated to a Governing Body of Sport recognised by Sport Northern Ireland)
- Parent Teacher Associations
- Community/Voluntary Groups
People living in Northern Ireland must benefit from your project.
All potential applicants will be expected to have in place, a constitution, appropriate financial management and safeguarding policies.
Eligible groups can apply for grants from £1,000 – £10,000.
The current round of funding will close at 12.00 noon on 18 July 2016.
How to Apply
For further information on Active Awards please contact:
- Conleth Donnelly on 028 9038 3233
- Clare Adair on 028 9038 3226
- Louise McAtamney on 028 9038 3896
- Hilary McLain on 028 9038 3864