On Saturday 11th February CANI held a club development day at Lough Neagh Discovery Centre. We had key representation from 17 clubs, three staff from CANI and two CANI board members.
Throughout the day we covered the following areas;
- CANI strategy 2017 – 2021
- What’s new in Performance
- What’s new in Governance
- What’s new in coaching and leadership
- Guidance on club finances
- Guidance on Marketing and Communications
- Activity and Event Procedures
- Collaboration with Events and Activities
It was agreed by the clubs that we would have one club development day at the beginning of each year, followed by two club panel meetings throughout the year. CANI would like to thank everyone involved for giving up their time and we look forward to working with everyone in the future.